[at-l] PA Ruck: show off your tent!

Amy Forinash amy at forinash.net
Mon Jan 12 18:29:46 CST 2009

I'm organizing a tent demo because I'm interested.  I need people to
volunteer to bring their shelter and set it up for a while so people
can look at it and compare it to the other cool shelters.

So far, we have:

Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2
Tarptent Rainbow
Tarptent Squall 2
Nomad (not sure which model, Skeeter's bringing it)
Lunar Solo
Hennessey Ultralight Asym Hammock

Anybody else want to bring their neato shelter to show off?  Maybe a
bivy/tarp setup, one of the other brands of hammocks, or a tent by a
maker that isn't represented so far?  If so, email me!  I'm going to
attempt to arrange them by weight outside the hostel.

(Mind you, if it is really really snowy out we may have to get
creative with setup.)

-amy