[at-l] 1925 Alaska Serum Run - Virginia Creeper Trail

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 13 17:37:08 CST 2009

Clyde's good.  My place is paid for.  I got enough to get my groceries for the next 4 years.  I belong to a private health care consortium at the Mayo Clinic.  I will be fine.  I truly hope ya'll are all right and I hope four years from now you can all say "see, I told you so Clyde, your an idiot".  To all the folks that emailed me off list to tell me that you agreed with me, email Frank, he's sick and could use get well wishes. If I'm right and your wrong give me a hollar and I'll do what I can to get ya some groceries.

Clyde

Left is right and right is wrong whats the world coming to....

From: "Frank Looper" <nightwalker.at at gmail.com>