[at-l] Birthday party at the SoRuck?

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 23:08:00 CST 2009

Attention all SoRuck attendees!!!

Next Monday, January 19, 2009 is the 13th birthday (yes, she's turning into a teenager.  GAH!) of my middle daughter Jerrica.  Her trail name is Agent Judy because she asks so many questions all of the time.

While she will get to stay with me all weekend as well as Monday day, I have to take her & her sister Tori (aka Hambone as so dubbed by UncleFrankiePoo) back to their dad Monday at 6pm.  As I only get off in time to leave from work, pick the girls up, and take them to him, I thought that it would be nice to celebrate Jerrica's birthday with my true family.

So, I was thinking that Saturday evening at dinner (right before we let OrangeBug call the pigs to the trough...lol) that I would take her out to the porch at the back door where we come through to the kitchen and we could all sing Happy Birthday to Jerrica.  It will embarrass her greatly, and I would thoroughly enjoy that.  :)  /me giggles evilly

Now, I can't afford to bring enough cake for 130+ people, but I thought that I would get her a birthday hat and a hostess cupcake.  I also thought I would bring a posterboard that everyone can sign as they come through the line for her to take home with her.

So, if you are up for this, bring birthday hats if you got 'em.  The more bizarre the better.  Jerrica just loves uber kewl hats.

Oh, and  if we can keep this hush, hush it would be really awesome! (That way she won't have time to run and hide!!!  LOL)

Another oh... Let's sing Happy Birthday to Agent Judy.  :)

 Tenacious Tanasi