[at-l] Mmm, Dilaudid

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:20:54 CST 2009

Giving up eating is a great way to lose weight in the short term and it
might help your gall bladder problem temporarily but...
My ER Doc said to eat 5 or 6 times a day, small amounts at a time. He also
gave me some pills, stuff for irritable bowel, an antibiotic and some
Vicodin in case it gets painful again. So far it hasn't. I see my regular
Doc on the 20th for follow-up. I'm eating cautiously in the meantime.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/