[at-l] Mmm, Dilaudid

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 23:27:59 CST 2009

One of the blessings of hurting my knees and having to curtail my attempt  to
Thru-Hike the AT in 2004 was that I had a series of bouts of pain and
wretching that drove me to the doctor's office.  Doc sent me to the ER for  a
Sonogram and it led to a DX of Gallbladder infection including presence of  stones.
Admission to the hospital and consultation with a surgeon led to  removal of
my Gallbladder, which resulted in great relief.  However, my  knees still
hurt.  The removal of the Gallbladder has not curtailed my  eating habits and I am
happy that I was not on the trail when it became an acute  problem.

Skylander

In a message dated 2009-01-14 15:21:23 Eastern Standard Time,