[at-l] YeeHaw! It's Ruckin' Time!

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:52:24 CST 2009

I woke up at 4 AM with my wife this morning, and couldn't get back to sleep.
Sitting here drinking cowboy coffee made on a Whisperlite* and thinking
about bringing a pack with me to mess with OB Tuck. Of course, he'd have to
throw something out, just to prove that he could. However, last week I went
hiking in the VA highlands with 4 days of people and dog food, a full-on
Winter setup, 1 liter of water and 28 pounds on my back. Ya can't shrink
that very much!

Anybody up for a zero degree campout by the river tonight? It should be
great!

NightGiggler

*We don't really do the heat thing. The canister wouldn't really work much
on a morning this cold. Forget the Pepsi-can stove.