[at-l] We're off

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:04:04 CST 2009

Okay, that was absolutely called for. I am sitting in a room full of
people with trail names, watching a movhe about hiking. That is
vaguely funny. I am the only one here that is camping out. That is
really funny. - Nighters, y'all (Sorry for not trimming replies. This
fone is all or nothing. It is also paragraph retarded.)