[at-l] Fw: Ruck me, baby!

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 13:34:50 CST 2009

> Will Clyde be there?
### No
***We really missed you Thee Clyde.

Does Shelleye have her camera?
###I hope not
***Yes, I took a camera, but I had my girls with me.  So, I was on my best behavior this year.  lol  Well, sort of.  I still need to get all of those incriminating pics from you, Clyde, as well as Stumpknocker.  :)

>Is cabin C still standing?
###It was last fall when I was hiking through their

***It has survived another year of the SoRuckers.  :)

>Will the Whiteblazers outnumber the AT-Lers and turn this into just another Trail Daze?
###That ship sailed a couple of years ago
***Didn't the Quivering Thigh sail outta Trail Daze and not the rucks.  lol :)

>Should I be dmailing and driving at the same time?
###Whoever said you should be driving?
***Heck he's dangerous enough in email!! bwahahaha

>Did that cop see me?
###No he was looking for Starbucks
***We had some amazing patries from Starbucks at the SoRuck this year.  I don't know who brought them, but Thank you!

>Would spell-check just cramp my style?
###Spell-check is over rated
***Every time I type like I talk it sends my spell checker into a tailspin.

> Have I had too much caefeine today?
###Probably

***Oh definitely!

>Am I the only one excited here?
###This is to much information
Just why were you excited, FrankiePoo, and just what does Clyde know about it that makes it too much information? ;)

> Does anybody really know what time is?
###The day before tomorrow
***Uhm, let me check my cell.

>Does anybody really care?
###Yes
***No, not really.

>And last, but not least, will pToey point this post in years to come as a reminder to me why 4 AM is supposed my bedtime, not when I get up?
###No, he is to busy buying Ford stock
***We missed Toey and the Boiz this year at the SoRuck, too.  Wish you guys would have been able to have come.  The girls had hoped to meet you.  Blondie says to say "Hi!" to Bug & Mr. Magic.

> (whew!)
***You betchya!!!

>Uncle FrankiePoo

###Thee Clyde