[at-l] Just curious

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 11:02:31 CST 2009

I am watching.  My eyes will be leaking when we have an inauguration of a black president and the fact that he is black is not mentioned.  Kinda like when a football player is inducted into the hall of fame.  His color is no longer mentioned.  It just is.  About 10 years ago I was the Keynote speaker at The 100 Black men conference here in Jax(Google it, great org.)  I ask if you had the power to choose, would you rather live to be 80 as a black man or 60 as a white man.  When ya wanna live to 80 we have arrived.  When Garth Brooks starts talking Ebonics to patronize the next prez. we aint there yet.

Clyde

Best thing I have heard yet?  Dey aint' no scuses lefft.  Time a pull up yo pants and go to work.  BowWow said it on TV

From: Frank Looper <nightwalker.at at gmail.com>
Is anyone else watching TV and smiling and leaking a bit around the eyes?

Happy day!
Frank