[at-l] Just curious

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 11:23:25 CST 2009

In a message dated 1/20/2009 12:04:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
liteshoe at gmail.com writes:

All  those people! The mall is packed stem to stern.
All that energy and  hope.
It's hard not to be moved.

So many people & FLAGS!!!
Hard not to be moved by that, no matter who you voted for.
I'm gonna stand behind him now, because that's what we do as citizens of  the
USA.
A few years at NSA & 6 in the Air Force make that easier for me to do.
But that's just me.
YMMV

When my lungs & knee are better I will add hiking details  here too. LOL!
Though I did do part of GA with Wench recently, so I have fond hiking
memories
etched in my brain. AND I SAW A BEAR!! Never saw one on the  whole AT  in
2003,
but saw one at the Hawk mountain shelter in 2008. It was better than I even
hoped it
would be... And closer....
I hope to be able to do Springer to Neels Gap in April or May. Maybe more
during the year.

Keep smiling,

hotdog

steps!