[at-l] 'Spunky' hiker dies at 92

Charles Davidson chaseat99 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:13:29 CST 2009

I met Spunky on the Long Trail in 2001. She was hiking the LT as a warm up for the AT. It seems like I met her one other time but it has not come back to me yet. That year we also met Rock Dancer, Mama Lipton and Flatlander too.

 Here is a picture of Spunky  http://gallery.backcountry.net/LongTrail/abn

 http://gallery.backcountry.net/LongTrail

chase

Message: 1