[at-l] Food in maildrops vs food along the trail

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 14:45:57 CST 2009

In a message dated 1/25/2009 3:20:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
amy at forinash.net writes:

(P.S.  I have cooked up and dehydrated a lot of ground meat for  the
trail.  The first few times it was awesome, but now it  turns my
stomach.  I gave it all away the last trip.  Now  I eat fresh cooked
meat in town and rely on jerky, sausage, or foil  packs on the trail.)

People always knew by the after effects that I had dehydrated taco beef in
my mail drop.
Barooooooommmm!!!!!

That didn't last long... LOL!

Hotdog