[at-l] Have to Trail Towns

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 15:55:17 CST 2009

Here's a couple of towns I liked:

Andover was my favorite in Maine.  I've said it before, but the people and the town reminded me of Cicely, Alaska and the old show Northern Exposure.

South Egremont, MA was fun.  I can't remember why.  Stayed at the Egremont Inn.  Dalton, MA was good.  Great care should be taken throughout all of Western Mass because of the wild Catalanos that roam the trail.

Take Care,

Tim