[at-l] Looks

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:10:46 CST 2009

I went out to shovel an area to feed the birds and squirrels. I measured 11", and the ground was shoveled clean last night.

It actually took me one hour to drive 1 mile in distance this morning. I gave up and turned around and came home.  Problem was it took me longer on the return.

I'm hoping this stops so I'll have a path to the PA Ruck...

Marsha