[at-l] Looks

Pat krozby at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 28 11:31:13 CST 2009

Yer one sick puppy

  I got up this morning and looked around for my snow shovel and realized I didn't have one.  It is about 75 outside.  By 6:00 am I was walking in the surf, just above knee high, as the sun came up.  It is the best way to get in shape when you live in Florida.  I came home and checked my ford stock, $2.04  it needs to hurry up.  I am currently sitting on my porch in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt that could be used as a distress signal, drinkin sweet tea and watching Into the wild.  Life is rough here.

  Clyde