[at-l] ocr felix and Lizzie

grey.owl at comcast.net grey.owl at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 12:50:07 CST 2009

I let my membership expire. The AT is not me. Has anyone notice it is almost impossible to find anything about Vermont 2009 on the AT webpage? I guessthe meeting is more about about hiking instead of conservation. I will be there to hike and attend the workshops. Ain't interest in anything else.

Cheers,
Bob
PS

I will be at the PA RUCK on Saturday. Be there are be square.