[at-l] Whisperlite fuel

Ryan Crawford m2b1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 15:25:48 CST 2009

I have the International.  I figure the price on the gas is far cheaper for something I essentially never use anyways.  If it wasn't for buying a new sleeping bag last fall at Wal-Mart to replace my Blue Kazoo that I've slept in for the past 8-9 years nightly. I wouldn't even be pulling any of the hiking equipment out right now.  I've started thinking, extremely seriously of heading out and doing some winter backpacking and I know I'm going to need the stove for that, probably just to melt snow, yet alone cook with.  I don't plan on any summer hiking as I wouldn't even contemplate using this sleeping bag outdoors during the summer.  I did have a nice -8 degree night a couple of days ago and have had several other nights out when it has been below zero.  I love it.  Gotta winter hike, summer hiking is for pussies.

MEANT 2B
GAME '97