[at-l] Unicoi County, TN---

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 19:12:56 CST 2009

I think Miss J is going to Franklin to run a hostel

Clyde

From: Tenacious Tanasi <tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com>

Holy shyte!  Can you believe this?  6 months after Miss J closes her doors the city of Erwin, TN changed laws/ordinances that governed Bed-n-Breakfasts as she was categorized as.  Under the new requirements, there is no way that Miss J would qualify and therefore can't reopen her hostel.  What crap the city of Erwin is spewing!!!

"Now the county is partnering with the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to develop a more formal arrangement that will bring benefits to both entities. It¢s called the Appalachian Trail Community Partners program, and the commission voted unanimously to approve participating in it Monday."

Benefit to both entities?!?  Change your damned laws so Miss J can open back up!!!

Only two entities I see benefiting here are the ATC and the Commissioners of Erwin.  What happened to the hikers and trail angels?

Tenacious Tanasi