[at-l] Anyone selling a GPS

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:56:15 CST 2009

Hey Melanie,

The C series with 24MB will hold most of the maps for the CDT but not
all of them.  You'd have to be able to upload a second set somewhere on
trail.  There's a few used ones on Ebay.

I used the Legend C for 1000 miles in '07 and although I didn't
seriously need it very often, it worked out really well in combination
with the Ley maps and the compass rose.

When, where are you starting?  Maybe I'll see you out there.

Sly