[at-l] Is

Jim and/or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 16:01:15 CST 2009

I think you're right.  Between the campground being closed (though camping will be allowed at the hostel) and the recent weather, I expect there will be fewer people at the PA Ruck this year.  I hope there are some though - we just bought a bunch of food ;-)  We'll be there tomorrow afternoon.  I'm hoping for a short hike in the snow.  Around here it's all ice - not nearly as much fun to hike in.   We walked two miles on the bike path today, slipping and sliding every time we reached a shady patch.  Jim's knee doctor told him a while back, "You can do almost anything you want - just don't fall."  It takes all the fun out of it.

Ginny