[at-l] Is

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 19:35:43 CST 2009

Hey, if I can come from SC, there are no excuses for not being there. LOL!
I'll be there early friday afternoon. I expect hugs from both of you!!!!!!!!

hotdog

I think you're right.? Between the campground being closed (though camping will be allowed at the hostel) and the recent weather, I expect there will be fewer people at the PA Ruck this year.? I hope there are some though - we just bought a bunch of food ;-)? We'll be there tomorrow afternoon.? I'm hoping for a short hike in the snow.? Around here it's all ice - not nearly as much fun to hike in.?? We walked two miles on the bike path today, slipping and sliding every time we reached a shady patch.? Jim's knee doctor told him a while back, "You can do almost anything you want - just don't fall."? It takes all the fun out of it.
?
Ginny