[at-l] "this site may harm your computer"

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 09:39:17 CST 2009

We're not the only ones discussing it - this from ten minutes ago:

"
This site may harm your computer. - Says Google<http://www.seorly.com/?p=69>

Don't know WTF is going on right now, but for the last 20 minutes or so all
computers within my grasp are showing this warning in the G SERPS.

I've logged onto 6 computers in 4 different states, and two in other
countries. I'm getting warnings for every link in the SERPS with Google
attempting to block traffic to them.

fun!!"

http://www.seorly.com/?p=69

--