[at-l] alrightoe

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 07:29:31 CDT 2009

Sounds to me like a classic case of a rock band either getting back from being on the road or getting ready to leave for the road.

Try moonwalking, it puts less pressure on the feet.  And, as a side benefit, maybe you can get a gig as one of the back-up dancers for the rock and roll band.  Get well soon.