[at-l] Ribbed

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 22:17:21 CDT 2009

As is I.  I was borned in Canada and my parents kidnapped me to the US of Ehhh when I was a mere tad of four and held me down and naturalized me at eleven.  So now thanks to the Canadian Parliament I am a citizen of the world, or at least the US and Canada...

Oh, and we are dual citizens, not duel.  The US and Canada have technically been at peace since a little thing called the War of 1812.