[at-l] Ride, ride, ride, Let ride...

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 19:52:27 CDT 2009

In a message dated 7/3/2009 3:57:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nightwalker.at at gmail.com writes:

As long  as the stuff in the earbuds is HQ, it's all good.

Segueing of which, I  finally found, after nearly 30 years, the COMPLETE
V.S.O.P. recordings. Not  just the Quintet, but the Sextet and the Herbie
Hancock Group as well. Oh, but  I am so chuffed.

And Hot Dog and Sloe pToe may be the only  Jazz-o-philes here for me to get
all excited with.

I am converting the  CDs to portable format even as we, uh, speak!

FunkyButt the  JazzJaunter

Very cool!

JazzDog