[at-l] long term parking near Katahdin

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 12:45:28 CDT 2009

### "5 weeks" makes it sound like parking in Gorham, N.H. would be a good alternative. There is free parking at the city park, under a lamp post, within sight of the police station, and worked very well for my sons and I in 2004.

We left Baxter about 10am on a Saturday morning, and made it to Gorham in ~8 hours -- for a 6.5 hour drive. On Sunday morning, we left The Barn about 9:00 and rolled into Indianapolis 22 hours later, at 7:00am Monday, just in time for work.

indytoe