[at-l] Ride, ride, ride, Let ride...

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 13:36:01 CDT 2009

Jazz takes me everywhere. Better than anything I've ever heard. And Herbie
took the torch from Miles long, long ago.

But Bluegrass and blues rock my world as well.

Two good streaming public stations: WNCW <http://www.wncw.org/> in Spindale,
NC. Blues, Bluegrass, Jam bands and other hippie music. My favorite,
however, is WWOZ <http://www.wwoz.org/> in NOLA. It's just the freaking
best, period.

Both stream in 128k WMA, which is better than broadcast quality, by far.

FrankenTripper the MusicDipper