[at-l] Ride, ride, ride, Let ride...

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 18:39:51 CDT 2009

I'll have to check these out Frank, but meanwhile you might want to
take a look at Pandora.com.
You get to create your own station, actually up to a hundred of your
own. I have my own bluegrass station that I like better than anything
I can pick up off the air, and for a change of pace a Grateful Dead
station and a few others...

Jazz takes me everywhere. Better than anything I've ever heard. And Herbie
took the torch from Miles long, long ago.

But Bluegrass and blues rock my world as well.

Two good streaming public stations: WNCW <http://www.wncw.org/> in Spindale,
NC. Blues, Bluegrass, Jam bands and other hippie music. My favorite,
however, is WWOZ <http://www.wwoz.org/> in NOLA. It's just the freaking
best, period.

Both stream in 128k WMA, which is better than broadcast quality, by far.

FrankenTripper the MusicDipper