[at-l] 5

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:52:37 CDT 2009

Cooper Lodge. At one point it was scheduled for demolition, but I think it's
be rehabilitated...

Well, two of them ain't even on the AT...so, I'm not sure they count.  I
think Roaring Fork S. has been moved...or, done away with. I LOVED that
setting there, right on the spring and about 50' from the trail. Loved
the view from the half-privy.   Muskrat Creek S. was the dingy A-frame
that has been replaced. I like the new shelter. I had a snack there on
1/1/99...a frigid day.  I'm not sure about that Killington shelter. Are
you talking about the dank Governor Clement S.?