[at-l] Hamstring Help

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 19:36:01 CDT 2009

Steve,

I had toe clips on one of my bikes. Loved them because I could pull the
peddle up  on the up side as well as push on the down stroke. But that was
when I was young and at least some what coordinated. I wouldn't even
consider them now. They can be difficult to get out of in a hurry if you
have to.

Take care of the injury. Be patient. If my wife saw me typing that she'd say
"Look who's talking" but try anyway. Lord, give me patience AND GIVE IT TO
ME NOW!

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/