[at-l] NeoAir, was: Re: Must be getting old...

Ryan Crawford m2b1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 13 20:22:09 CDT 2009

Heck just do what the smart boys do...

Switch to a hammock.  They are FAR more comfortable.  I sleep in one 7
nights a week.  I haven't slept in a regular bed or on an air matress in
years and I have no desire to return.  Heck I spent nights out this past
winter in subzero temps in a hammock, intentionally in my backyard and I
plan to do it again this winter.  I froze my butt off literally trying to
sleep on the ground at 10 above zero but stayed nice and warm at -8 in a
hammock.  I wouldn't waste my money on an air mattress.  They weigh too much
and they can leak too easily.

MEANT 2B