[at-l] Happy

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 09:44:52 CDT 2009

In a message dated 7/14/2009 7:54:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lthompson at hollins.edu writes:

Bastille Day!

LOL! Don't remind me...

My wife has been telling me all about it.
She is in Paris, her hotel is overlooking the pre Bastille festivities
(parties where you get to dance with firemen? Hmmm... guess
ya gotta be there to understand that one).
And I could have been there too... But NOOOO..... I'm covering for my
boss at work, while he and his wife backpack around Maroon bells.
I'm sure that today I will hear all about the parades.... :-(

Hotdog
**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.