[at-l] Heeeeeere's TJ

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 13:58:49 CDT 2009

Every time I see the quality of your photography I am motivated to get my
camera and attempt to capture the beauty of my surroundings.  Thanks for
sharing your gift with us.

 And yes, discrimination works both ways.  It seems to me that  the written
test could be geared toward those with lowered ability to read but  that
would not prohibit those who possess great comprehension skills from  scoring
even higher.  If there is truly a need for an ethnic flavor in the  Fire
Department then perhaps the city should recruit among those who would fill
that aim in the hiring process.  Running into burning buildings has never  been
a dream of mine but I understand that there are some who find it
exhilarating.

Skylander Jack

In a message dated 2009-07-13 09:23:18 Eastern Daylight Time,