[at-l] Must be getting old...

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 14:45:57 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----

From: Tom McGinnis

To: Frank Looper , Mark Hudson

Cc: at-l

Sent: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:17:12 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: Re: [at-l] Must be getting old...

### Yep -- slept like a rock on ball-bat floors *and* railroad ties. Yep. Uphill in both directions, too.

I remember hiking in Vermont, up Ethan Allen and his brother.  You hike over one of the Allen's and at the bottom there is a creek.  I sat on a log that crossed the creek and cussed them Allen Brothers.  Jan came along and laughed at me and I said dammit don't laugh, it's up hill both ways.  There is not 10 feet of flat between them.

Clyde