[at-l] eArThworm update

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Thu Jul 16 00:06:11 CDT 2009

> I spoke to Linda today.  She's in South Dakota now but headed
> eastward.  Plans to be back to Ohio by Sunday so I guess the trip
> is on its latter legs. ...

Actually, I'm on my WAY to South Dakota.  In Billings MT tonight so
have internet aceess again after many days.  But still no AT&T cell.  :-(

After Badlands NP in South Dakota, I'll be headed to Goose's house
in Ohio, then to see Felix and Pilot in Indiana, then Tagalong in
Tennessee.  Not particularly anxious to get back to steamy Florida.  :-(

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"