[at-l] Hikin' sort of

grey.owl at comcast.net grey.owl at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 04:40:28 CDT 2009

For some reason I just cannot see Felix at this type of meeting. My wife commented that the average age of the people attending the meeting must be around 60 (Felix is somewhere around 42). While there are hikers and thru hikers in attendance, a lot of them are doing the hiking in their chair. The upside is that I have met only hikers. The enthusiasm for hiking is contagious and though this is an AT conference there is a lot of talk about other long trails also.

Cheers,

Bob