[at-l] 2 tangs

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:11:08 CDT 2009

Are we talking balsamic vinegar or balsamic vinegarette salad dressing? The
salad dressing has stuff in it that can go bad, oils, etc. Vinegar OTOH will
keep for a very long time, years, decades. True balsamic vinegar is 12-25
years old when you buy it although most on the grocery store shelf is
imitation, made by coloring and flavoring regular vinegar. If it has been
pasteurized, even that should last a very long time. There should an
expiration date on the bottle.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/