[at-l] question

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 16:40:48 CDT 2009

Gene Espy's hike was in the '50s and his account was in the Rodale books but
I don't know if it had been published prior to the 2 volume Rodale set. I do
know that Ray Baker had previously published his in 1971. I'm not sure if
the Rodale books reprinted Baker's account in full or an abridged version.
I'm reasonably sure that Myron & Ann Sutton would win the early publication
contest but not 100% sure.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/