[at-l] question

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Thu Jul 23 13:31:17 CDT 2009

> Wow, this is something new to me. I'd like to find a copy (print or
> digital) of that work by Torrey. ... I imagine the 1924 publication
> was part of the publicity effort on behalf of the AT... Again, if
> anyone knows of a copy I'd appreciate obtaining it.
> --RockDancer

RD...I have contacted the Director of the Science Library at FSU.
They own that volume and I've asked her to get me a photocopy
of the article.  I'll be back home in a couple of weeks and will
scan the article and send it.  You may have to remind me (after
August 5th).  I should be able to add it to BooksForHikers so that
anyone can access it.  ~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"