[at-l] Hi gang

Michael Henderson MichaelH at ospreypacks.com
Tue Jun 2 17:39:55 CDT 2009

Mostly EVERYWHERE is a bit off the trail on the PCT in the Sierra.  Lone Pine's actually one of the better options.  My choice was Independence (on the 4th of July, of course!).  I tell ya, do the PCT or CDT, and ya don't think twice about 3 miles each way for a piece of pie on the AT.  At least, my stomach doesn't.

Ke Kaahawe
AT92 TYT94 LT01