[at-l] Why I blame Skylander...and, the USPS

bror8588 at aol.com bror8588 at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 09:17:09 CDT 2009

Perhaps the problem began when you contemplated peeing on your windshield.? Why else would your brain tell you to make sure a new wiper blade was required?? Also your putting your two cents in was supposed to be on the letter that you mailed (whether folded correctly or not).? Oh, be sure that you do not pee on the letter as it may loosen the stamps afixed as per USPS regulations.? BTW - did you use a Commemorative Stamp on your letter?? Something with an outdoor theme or a hiking theme??

Skylander (also known as Jack)