[at-l] Folding Knives and Proposed Changes in Law

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 17:24:21 CDT 2009

--- On Wed, 6/10/09, Frank Looper <nightwalker.at at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like they're banning
> "assisted opening" knives. From reading the intent
> letter, they'll have a difficult time with court cases.
> This one was decided in 1958, and has been challenged by the
> Fed in losing battles many times since then.
### This is idiocy chasing the wrong election; the pendulum looking to swing from one OZ to another for the next 8 years. Oi.

> Anyone remember in MIB when the redneck on the porch said
> "you can have my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead
> hands"? The alien just said "okay", and made
> a suit out of him. Good times!

### VERY good times. I had to go look it up just to satisfy myself that the alien replied, "Your proposal is acceptable."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTO-xVLG5HE

Cost me 10 minutes of looking at all sorts of MIB rot, but like you said, "Good times!"

movienerdtoe