[at-l] Folding Knives and Proposed Changes in Law

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Thu Jun 11 10:12:26 CDT 2009

Frank Looper wrote:

> You carry a pink knife? Interesting...
>
> Of course, Gerber folks never trusted Kershaw folks anyway. Teehee.

I like to think of it as "a titanium oxide coated 440A stainless steel 3
inch blade and handle. The rainbow colors are created by passing
currents of electricity over the coating using varying intensities."

Pink indeed.

I wonder if you'll be able to get a handicap sticker to carry one once
they're outlawed since I need the "speedsafe" feature to open it when my
trigger finger, arthritis, and carpal tunnel all kick in at the same time.

Steve