[at-l] Social Networking

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 08:13:38 CDT 2009

Facebook lets me keep in touch with my friends and family "on my  terms".
I don't have to talk to them, just type. I hate talking on the phone. Plus
I found some
friends from 30+ years ago, and more trail friends from 2003. FB is not for
everyone, I hear old people don't like it. They are the majority that
joined last
year (65 plus), and that are quitting this year... LOL!
FB is a tool... Some use it... Some don't need it. It's all good.

And "Wall street types" are on a lot of the bikes now-a-days. LOL! I worked
off Wall Street years ago... For about a week... Hated it. Went back to my
local bars.
Now I work retail (backpacking gear). My Motorcycle is tuned up &  running
fine....
Sweet!

Hotdog
**************Shop Dell’s full line of Laptops now starting at $349!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221881320x1201406166/aol?redir=http:%2F%2
Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215218036%3B37264217%3Bz)