[at-l] I'm so excited!

Amy Forinash amy at forinash.net
Fri Jun 12 13:33:24 CDT 2009

One of them.  We already have several up - TRACE, SOHO, and STEREO
(which is actually two satellites.)  This one is SDO, the Solar
Dynamics Observatory.

I find it mildly amusing that my whole career has been about stuff to
do with the sun, but as a redhead I can barely go out in it.
Fortunately most of my hiking is in treed areas.