[at-l] Dried Powdered Milk?

Bruce W. Calkins blackwolfe at charter.net
Fri Jun 19 06:15:10 CDT 2009

NIDO Instant Dry Whole Milk by far.  It does prefer to be mixed into warm to hot water.  Often found in the ethnic section at Wal-Mart.

Black Wolfe
Bruce W.

  What is the best tasting powdered whole milk in your opinion? I believe Wally World, of all places, sells or use to sell some that was considered to be pretty good, just can't remember what the brand name was. I picked up some Carnation and didn't really care much for the flavor! So, what else is out there?? Might try dehydrating some, right after I get this dehydrated water thing figured out.

  Thanks in advance, as always!