[at-l] Another one bites the dust…………..

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:25:12 CDT 2009

Sir Toe -

Thank you for the good wishes -

The "new" knee probably would have made the thruhike - well, maybe.  The surgeon seemed to think I abused it with too many 20+ mile days.  But he didn't seem to be displeased with the results.  He'll scope the "new bad knee" next Wed.  We'll see what happens after that, but present plans are to head north to New England and Maritiime Canada.

Walk softly (or in my case, gingerly),

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/