[at-l] Hmmmm....

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Tue Jun 23 07:18:52 CDT 2009

Amy Forinash wrote:
> I think it's hilarious that him going hiking was described as "erratic
> behavior" and an "escapade" in the news.

There are lots and lots of things wrong with this article.  Like being
'an avid outdoorsman' somehow automatically excludes someone from 'being
conventional'?  And, like the fact that not being home on Father's Day,
even though "The Sanfords have four sons" makes him a bad father.
'Erratic'?  Hay Suze!!

Let's all just wear the gray uniforms and walk in a straight line....