[at-l] Hmmmm....

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:54:46 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net> wrote:

> Jim Bullard wrote:
> > Maybe it would have been a good idea to tell his wife "I'm going
> > hiking today".
>
> I think she knew. Or, why do you think she didn't?

I guess the line in your first post " Even his wife said she hadn't talked
to him for several days" must have been the tip off. maybe she was just
covering for him to keep people from bugging him. If so it was a bad job of
it. She could have said 'He's gone for a walk to be alone and think. He'll
be back tomorrow.' and refused to say where he'd gone.

As for the bit about its being Father's Day, that has always been the case.
Same with Mother's Day. It supposed to be "your day" but in reality you are
expected to be available for special treatment by your children. The curse
of being a celebrity for the day.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/