[at-l] alrightoe

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 18:26:05 CDT 2009

--- On Tue, 6/30/09, Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net> wrote:
> So...my question to you is this:  Does
> anybody have any idea
> what the hell is going on??  Both times this has
> happened, my foot was
> flat on the ground (more or less). So, it's not like I
> twisted it or turned it funnily or some such.  Thoughts?

### No idea. There is so much going on there -- an amazing mechanical device sitting at the end of our legs -- crowded with purpose. I can tell you that the pain and the swelling and such means bad stuff though -- whether connective or muscular or joint tissue, it ain't good. I'd get it checked out mui pronto. It's your FOOT, hiker.

sympathetoe